09 September 2011

Upcoming Fall Favorites: Creed, Nordstrom, Color

Fall is almost here and I have some favorite things already!  First up is Creed's new fragrance, Royal Oud.  
My favorite scent of all time is Creed's Millesime Imperial, however I've found Royal Oud to be a wonderful addition to my collection when I'm in the mood for its elements of sandalwood, lemon and cedar.  Its warm, rich base tones and lighter top notes blend very well together.  According to the Wall Street Journal, Prince William is already enjoying this new Creed creation.  A portion of proceeds will benefit child health in India via Global GivingIt launches in Nordstrom stores this November which brings me to my next favorite thing: the Nordstorm store opening in Nashville!  

I am very excited about this addition to the local shopping scene.  We must support it and our favorite brands they carry, sending a message that Nashville can not only support it but strongly desires the variety.  Mark September 16th in your calendars to shop, shop, shop!

As I shop around this Fall, I just know I'm going to discover some great colors I don't ordinarily wear.  Below are a few things I'm thinking about buying for this season, both from Zara's new online site. 



No comments:

Post a Comment