31 August 2011

Fun Finds: Linen, Light, Large Tote

I've come across a few great things recently I wanted to share. First up is my new shirt from Alabama-based designer Billy Reid. The black linen with contrasting white buttons and unique detailing quickly caught my eye. What makes it even better is that I found it on sale over 50% off!


My next fun find is this amazing Niermann Weeks light fixture. Usually I'm not a fan of reproductions, but this one is fantastic. It looks just as aged and appreciated as the European details that inspired this piece. At a cost of $5,530 it will not be hanging in my home anytime soon, but one can dream... 
Next is this handmade large canvas tote with natural jute base.  This would make a great beach bag or tote around the city to hold your laptop and books.  It's a steal at just $54, available on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment