25 October 2010

For The Guys: CREED

I discovered CREED fragrances a few years ago; it was love at first sniff. Imperial Millesime is my personal favorite. Immediately recognizable and unique, it has become my signature scent and is on my list of must-haves.

CREED is the world's only privately held luxury fragrance dynasty, founded in 1760 and passed down from father to son since then. CREED has a loyal clientele that includes royalty, Hollywood stars, political leaders, legends in business, sports, music and the fine arts as well as discerning members of the public who value beauty and quality in scent.
Imperial Millesime has crisp top notes of fruit and sea salt, middle notes of Sicilian lemon, bergamot, mandarin, iris and base notes of musk, wood and marine. My first bottle was purchased during a trip to Atlanta when a very memorable sales clerk said I'd love it because "it's so grown and sexy." To this day I do not know what she meant, yet I agree. No longer must I wait for a trip to restock. Nashville-based Flavour boutique now carries CREED which makes a great gift for any guy.


Flavour Boutique
1522 Demonbreun (615-254-2064)

No comments:

Post a Comment