18 December 2010

Inside Scoop: Life In The Fun Lane

My precious Victoria, the always fabulous trendsetter, shared a site with me today that I've fallen in love with.  It's called Life In The Fun Lane.  It showcases the projects of Holly, one of the best flea market and bargain shoppers I've ever come across.  She transforms ordinary rooms into casually elegant spaces with her refined taste level, creativity and resourcefulness.  I love the site because she explains sources and prices of unique finds, archives images of her projects, shares before and after photos and passes along many words of wisdom.  Below are a few before & after photos.

Explore her blog at: www.inthefunlane.com
Explore her store WhiteBerry Reinvented at: www.whiteberryreinvented.com
*Warning: make sure you have a few hours to become completely immersed in these sites. 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment