14 March 2012

New to Nashville: Goorin Bros. Hat Shop

I was thrilled to learn today that Goorin now has a shop in Nashville!  Convenient for me, it is located downtown on Second Avenue at the Broadway intersection.  


Known for their classic yet bold designs, Goorin is a great place to pick up the perfect hat to complete any look.  From casual baseball hats to formal fedora styles, there is something for everyone.  I've collected a few over the years and purchased a new one tonight that will be perfect for the upcoming Spring weather, which Nashville got a small taste of today. For the ladies, I saw floppy hats in unique colors and some awesome vintage-inspired styles.  Check them out soon and let me know what you find!



Goorin Bros. Hat Shop  |  107 2nd Avenue North  |  Nashville, TN 37201
Mon-Sat 11 - 8  Sun 12 - 7  | 615.248.4287
 

No comments:

Post a Comment