16 October 2010

Home: My Favorite Glasses

After a fun brunch with friends today, I decided to stop by one of my favorite Nashville shops COLOR. I always find such fun things there like these amazing ghost glasses. They're beautiful, unique and smart. These blown glass creations come in tumbler, flute, bowl and wine sizes. I like to pull them out when friends come over and without fail I've gotten the "oooh, ahhh" every time. Apart from their classically modern design, the best thing about these is that your hand temperature does not affect the liquid because there's no direct contact. Not just for drinking, these may be used for candy, nuts, mints and other party servings. Be sure to stop by COLOR and add these to your collection!

COLOR
2104 Crestmoor Road Nashville, TN 37215
615.269.3071 www.colorathome.com


No comments:

Post a Comment