23 November 2010

Inside Scoop: Hamilton & Co Scarves

Scarves, as many of you know, are my favorite accessories.  Well I guess it's a tie between scarves and bowties. My internal conflict aside, let's just say I can't get enough of 'em.  They're great to wear simply with a tank, more layered under a blazer or literally a million other ways. With so many different shapes, sizes and styles, I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting ones to enhance my collection.  I am excited to give you the inside scoop on a very special line.

My friend Terrah McCauley Hamilton, a former Nashville trendsetter and businesswoman, has a great handmade one-of-a-kind line called Hamilton & Co.  Her instincts and passion for fashion fuel her business of handcrafted items, developing quite the following and defining a market for her haute accessories.  Each piece is unique, soft yet structured and completely yummy.

Be sure to visit her online shop 
to view photos and shop her new creations.

1 comment: