05 November 2010

Me Loves Gloves

The recent cold weather in Nashville has me all giddy with excitement.  Scarves, sweaters, coats, cashmere, hats and such are finding their way from the back of my closet to the front and I love it.  All of this layering has me thinking for you gals... it's funny how something as simple as putting on a glove can transform a dress or outfit into a more elegant, refined and memorable look.  Below are a few of my favorite looks of inspiration as well as some great gloves I've come across recently.  

Cynthia Nixon wearing dark brown gloves with an abstract print gown and a hint of ruby 

This Louis Vuitton ad speaks for itself. 

From the Fall 2010 runway collection of Milly (www.millyny.com) these blue gloves add an awesome pop to this black and white look.  



Leather and lace gloves below are Marc Jacobs, under $80 at www.shopbop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment