09 December 2010

Tag Sale This Saturday: My Stuff!!

As you know from former posts, I am prepping for the upcoming move into my new digs.  Uncovering formerly loved pieces and making piles of things that I simply won't have space for, things I bought and thought 'hey that's cute' and never used, or things that don't fit the style of my new place has been a monumental task, but one that I've needed to do for some time.  What does that mean for you?  A fabulous opportunity to come to my yard sale!  

My friend Terri has so generously agreed to host the sale in her adorable front yard this weekend, so swing on over to East Nashville this Saturday to discover unique finds in this one-of-a-kind moving sale. Funky vintage pieces, 20th & 19th century antiques, rugs, dishes, lamps, mirrors, boxes, linens, decorate items and lots more! 

Sale will be held at:
1410 Gartland Avenue
Nashville TN 37206 

This Saturday December 11
9:00am - 2:00pm

If it happens to rain, we'll likely move the sale to Sunday, but hopefully the clouds will stay away!  Below are just a few things that you might find at this weekend.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment