22 January 2012

Fun Finds: Jewelry, Lamp and Finials

I've recently invited a few new things into my life: two pieces of vintage jewelry, a sleek industrial lamp and a trio of aged finials.  As you know, my favorite jewelry maker is the fabulous Christine Wallace.  Just today, she finished a horse-inspired brooch for me made from vintage chains and pins.

 
She also made a bracelet for my mom built around a vintage shoe buckle I purchased several years ago, which will now go into the gift closet for a future birthday or celebratory gift.  Once again, I'm so happy to have pieces brought to life with Christine's one-of-a-kind eye. 


Last weekend, I went to Atlanta with my girlfriends and found this lamp at the Horchow/Neiman Marcus outlet 50% off!  My friend can confirm there was an audible gasp when I saw this on the shelf.  It was love at first sight, even before (but especially when) I saw the price tag. 


I am also very pleased with my new trio of finials from where else but Epiphany, my favorite Nashville store.  I love these on my table, but I have a feeling I'll move them around to different areas of the condo just for fun.  They'd be great together or separate from each other.  


I hope you all have as much fun out there as I have had recently finding fun unique things to cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment